DownloadVideoMp3.com has used YouTube Data API to pull videos from YouTube but the API accepts a limited requests only (1M Quotas per day). When you see no results come, that means usage limits or quota limits are over. It happens because the site receives million of requests per day.
To search and watch videos without any limitation, we recommend you to set your own YouTube Data API key here. It’s very easy, you just need 2 minutes.
How to create your own YouTube Data API key
- You need a Google Account to access the Google Developers Console.
- Go to Google Developers Console.
- If you are not logged in, you have to log in using your Google Account.
- For the first time, you will see a Pop-up Terms of Service box. Select No for the first term and Yes for the second term, then click ACCEPT button.
- Next to the Google APIs logo, click Select a project.
- If you have previously created any project can select that one and OPEN or click NEW PROJECT to create a new one.
- Give a Project Name and click CREATE button.
- Now select the project you just created (follow the 5. no. step above).
- Click Library from the left sidebar and select YouTube Data API v3.
- Now ENABLE this API.
- To use this API, you have to create credentials. Click CREATE CREDENTIALS.
- Now you will have 3 options to choose:
Which API are you using? – chosse YouTube Data API v3.
What data will you be accessing? – select Public data.
After the 3 options selected, now click What credentials do I need? blue button.
- You will get an API key, copy that and submit below. Click Done button to finish it.
A Video Tutorial to Create YouTube API Key
If you face any problem with the text tutorial above then watch and follow this video tutorial.
Submit your API key here
- Save your API key in safe place (e.g. in a text document of your PC or Mobile). Because you may need to reuse the key again.
- Your API key will be saved in your Browser cookie. If you delete the cookie, you have to submit the key here once again.
- The key only works for the Browser you used to submit, does not work with other Browsers. If you use another Browser then submit the key again.